about us

But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD-Joshua 24:15

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My first adoption journal entry

Although I believe God planted a seed about adoption in my heart back when I was in high school, our journey to adopt officially began on October 24th, 2010...here is my first adoption journal entry on that day:

As I write this I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, Darren, and 4 healthy, beautiful children.  We are getting ready to embark on our biggest journey yet...stepping out in faith and obeying God's call on our family to adopt a child.  It is all so exciting and I pray that God's fingerprints will be all over it and in all things He will receive the glory!  I pray that His will will be done and that I will be  His obedient sheep waiting and willing to hear His soft gentle voice as He guides us every step of the way during this process. He will lead us to a child He has predetermined and ordained ("...and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live." Acts 17:26b).  I already feel love in my heart for this child and pray that God will lead us in this and to Him be all the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment